Tuesday, March 17

I'm In Love With Biology!!!!!!!!

Oookay.. Now Mud had commented that I’ve too little too much politics in my blogs, I just realize that fact..

Urgh… I’m trying to write about something else. Involving my life. And others.

I love my Bio class. It’s really enjoyable. Even though lots of time involve in cracking our hands trying to get all the notes on the screen into our notebook and listening hard to every word the teacher is saying. Here are the Bio people. One sentences about each of them…

Dr Norhayati Nordin

Way strict; I got glimpses of how Cambridge works – don’t get me wrong, it’s a good thing! X)


Mr Ian Boler

“Relax, let’s have a chat,” said Ariff.


2nd Table – The havoc, The immature


Zazzy Zainol

My partner in crime.


Dai Rahim

That’s me lah. Duh…


Ariff Hakim

Shit man..


Rashdan Nordin

Ben 10 aka TY aka chill ar bro..


1st Table – Boys rule


Kay Shuib

Cool guy of the class


Azmi

Mr. I’m shy in class


Yem

Scandal with someone from the same Bio class (Hehehe)


Azali Azlan

What do you expect?!


3rd Table – The ‘Budak-budak’ Baik


Jannah

Quiet girl in class… Huhuhu


Juliza Jahimin

The multitalented girl of the class =)


Azri Jasni

Sometimes quite emo in class


Furqan

YB


4th Table – The In-Crowd


Aqeel

“I like to answer question” lol


Terrence

Hello Terrence


Amirah Anis

Award for the best in class


Farrah Aishah

Boys sing ‘Got My Eyes On You’

No comments: